· November 6, 2019
- 12.2016 – WDY teams up with Waterleaf Architecture Interiors and Planning to compete in the 2016 Gingerbread Bridge competition.
- 11.2016 – The week before the Thanksgiving Holiday, WDY Volunteers participated in the Meals on Wheels, 2016 Donate Dinner Fundraiser at New Seasons Raleigh Hills. Thank you to all the Holiday shoppers who donated over $225,000.
- 10.2016 – WDY providing Structural and Civil design services for new Apartment Building project with Koble Creative.
- 09.2016 -WDY in the Community:
- WDY volunteers continue to hand deliver hot meals with Meals on Wheels.
WDY volunteers with 30 others from the community packaged 6870 lbs. of green beans at Oregon Food Bank.
WDY bowling team participated in Big Al’s “Bowling with Heart” Bowl-a-thon, doing our part in raising over $38,000 and providing 185 toys for Doernbechers Children’s Hospital.
- 08.2016 – WDY adds Jakob Eibel to our staff, Graduate of Oregon State University with a BSCE, previous experience in the construction industry.
- 07.2016 – WDY adds Tyler Baker, P.E. to our staff. Graduate of University of Mississippi, previous experience in MDOT bridge design and Kansas City special inspections.
- 06.2016 – WDY adds Mikhail Snigur, E.I.T. to our staff. Graduate of Oregon State University, with BSCE.
- 05.2016 – Kingpins bowling and entertainment center complete, designed by LRS & WDY, Construction by Bremik.
- 05.2016 – Canby Civic Center and Library complete, designed by S/EA & WDY, construction by Triplett Wellman Contractors.
- 04.2016 – WDY adds Josh Ramelb, Intern. Portland State University.
- 04.2016 – 10 Barrel Brewing Rooftop Pub in the Pearl complete, construction by Bremik, designed by S/EA & WDY.
- 03.2016 – Congratulations to the DJC Top Project Finalists:
Audi Beaverton – LRS Architects / Perlo Construction
Scandinavian Heritage Foundation Nordia House – Diloreto Architects / Andersen Construction
Slabtown Marketplace – Cairn Pacific LLC / SD Deacon
Timberland Town Center – LRS Architects / R & O Construction
Wardin Building – Richard Brown Architect / Yorke & Curtis
- 02.2016 – Sunset Porsche, after serving the Portland metro area for 35 years, is underway with the construction of a new 34,255 square foot state-of-the-art Porsche Center just west of the recently completed Audi Beaverton. WDY Structural is proud to be a part of the Sunset campus design team.
- 01.2016 – Lanphere Construction has begun foundation work for the world’s largest Subaru dealership, located in Wilsonville Oregon, designed by LRS Architects and WDY Structural Engineers.
- 09.2015 – At SEAO’s first annual Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards program, WDY placed first in the Special Use Structures category with a steel framed sound stage and 50-foot long dragon sculpture designed for the annual What the Festival event in Dufur, Oregon. The dragon sculpture had the ability to move its head and tail and could be deconstructed for transportation to other festivals.
- 08.2015 – St. Edward Catholic Church, with structural and civil services provided by WDY, wins an International Religious Art and Architecture Design Award. The program is co-sponsored by Faith & Form Magazine and the Interfaith Forum on Religion, Art and Architecture (IFRAA), a knowledge community of the American Institute of Architects.
- 05.2015 – WDY hires two OSU summer interns; Bradly Taylor and Mikhail Snigur.
- 05.2015 – New York Building wins the 2015 Better Bricks Award for Community Impact – Development of the Year.
- 05.2015 – St. Edward Church receives DJC Tops Projects Award; Third Place, Private Buildings. Congratulations to di loretoARCHITECTURE.
- 04.2015 – WDY provides civil services for the Trillium Family Services project with TVA Architects.
- 04.2015 – WDY awarded new project with local Lake Oswego church.
- 03.2015 – WDY promotes Kirsten Giesy, P.E., to Associate, adds Chris DesLauriers, P.E.
- 02.2015 – St. Edward Church receives a prestigious Excellence in Wood Design Award. The national completion drew 160 submittals with 16 award winners. Structural and civil services by WDY; architecture by di loretoARCHITECTURE.