WDY is currently seeking qualified applicants!
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.
WDY offers employees the benefits of a friendly, small firm environment with the opportunity to work on challenging and diverse project types.
You will work alongside seasoned Principals that are fully engaged in design, project, and client management.
- Civil Project Engineer, P.E. - 1-3 years of experience
- Civil 3D Designer - 1-3 years of experience with AutoCAD civil 3D experience
- Civil E.I.T. - With a BSCE from an accredited school of Engineering
- Structural Project Engineer, P.E. - 1-3 years of experience
- Structural E.I.T. - With a BSCE from an accredited school of Engineering
Benefits & perks
- Medical, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Professional Development Program
- Paid Professional Registration Renewal
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings with Employer Contribution
- Company Sponsored Social Events
- Community Volunteer Opportunities